Thursday, March 17, 2016

Little Lycan Baby Kitten Ear Review

Hey fellow internet bloggers and welcome back to another review.  First things first though, I have a question for you all.  Would you like two reviews a month or no?  If I were to do two reviews a month, would you like one at the beginning and one in the middle of the month?  I want to know what you guys would like!  Thats all I need from you.  Now to the review!

Unopened package
I've been following Little Lycan on Instagram for awhile now (@little.lycan).  She makes beautiful realistic looking ears for your cosplay or inner pet needs.  I've had my eye on her baby kitty ears on a headband for awhile and about three weeks ago I caved and ordered a pair from her website.  One pair of her baby kitten ears on a headband are $15 USD.  For realistic ears that look high quality, I thought this was quite the bargain.  Even shipping was more than reasonable for $2.54 USD within the United States.  After shipping the ears cost $17.54 USD which, compared to other realistic ear shops, is a steal.  Shipping on them was fabulous.  I purchased the ears March 4th and they were shipped out March 8th.  These ears were made to order and it only took 4 days for them to be made.
 Which, in my opinion, is excellent time.  Once shipped, I was able to track where the ears were.  On March 11th my ears had arrived.

Once I was able to get my package, there was no damage to the envelope.  After opening the package, you could tell that the shop owner took the time and are into packaging the ears.  The ears are wrapped in a tissue paper which then have a ribbon tied around them.  Within the ribbon is a little bag with a hand written note from Little Lycan herself, tiny eraser, and a piece of candy.  When shipped the ears arrive flat which you then have to bend yourself to the desired shape you would like.  As you bend the ears, it is best to take it slow just so you don't accidentally damage the ears.  How I shaped my ears was bending the outer corners inwards to get a
classic feline shape.

Flatted ears
I wore these ears for two days straight and had no problems with them.  The ears are small enough to be semi-discrete but still realistic looking.  A few people came up to me wondering if the ears were just my hair styled a certain way or actual ears.  Once I told them they were ears, they were quite impressed with the quality and appearance of the ears.  When wearing ears that are on headbands for an extensive time period they can bother one's head.  With these ears though, that was not the case.  I have a sensitive head so I was expecting to have to take the ears off after two hours or so.  The ears proved me wrong though and I was able to wear them for up to ten hours on the first day.
Package contents

Overall, the quality of Little Lycan's shop is amazing.  I give her 10 out of 10 for her site layout, customer service, shipping time, and product quality.  It is safe to say that I will be ordering another set of ears from her.  To find her shop you can click here and find her Instagram at @little.lycan.

Survive until next time my fellow internet bloggers.

-AsiaPearce
___________________________________________________________

Business email: asiapearce624@gmail.com

Tumblr: http://asiapearce.tumblr.com

___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment