Friday, July 22, 2016

Lush Wigs in Style Carmel Review

Hello fellow internet bloggers!  Today I'm coming at you with a wig review.  I've been really excited to be able to do this review.  Which wig company am I reviewing?  The one and only Lush Wigs formally known as Geisha wigs.  These wigs price range starts at  $33.34 USD and the most expensive is $70.69 USD.  Lush Wigs is based in the United Kingdom and ships to multiple countries.  To find out if they can ship to your country, click here.  Also to figure out how much your shipping will cost, I have included a picture of the chart they have on their website.  You can also find the chart yourself here under the "How much does delivery cost?" drop down menu.  Shipping ranges depending on where you live.  If you're from the UK shipping takes about 2 days, EU takes 3-5 days, and worldwide is 5-7 days.  Keep in mind though that these time lines are during business days.  Now that we have the technicalities out of the way of cost and shipment, onto the review!

When first deciding to choose a wig, it was incredibly hard to pick which wig to buy first.  What made me decide on the Carmel wig, which you can find here, was it's unique color.  On the website it states that the wig is a light brown.  For me it looked more strawberry blonde which I've always wanted to try on. The only thing that threw me off was the side sweep bangs.  I love the look on other people but for me it gets frustrating to wear.  A quick fix with some scissors solved the problem though once it was in my hands.

Wig in hairnet and plastic bag
Upon receiving my wig, it arrived in a plastic shipping bag.  Within the bag was the wig bag that seals.  The wig is wrapped in what looks like an oversized loose hairnet.  Some wigs will also come with tissue paper stuffed into the cap to help keep the shape of the "scalp" of the wig or it's tracks.  There was also a tag/card that came along with the company's name and the style of the wig.  Once I took everything out of it's packaging I did a quick run through with my fingers to separate some of the curls.  I found a couple tangles which I was able to easily fix using my wig brush.

After fixing the curls and tangles, I put it on and fell even more in love.
I love the color of the wig and how it goes with my skin tone.  I'm always nervous when I get a new wig with how it'll match my skin tone due to how pale I am.  That was not an issue with this wig though.  Personally, I think the wig looks incredibly natural on me.  When I first put it on though, it looked a bit unnatural to be but after wearing it around some and letting it sit on my wig stand, it was all good.  Like most wigs, the inside of the wig has some adjustable straps on the back of the wig (kind of where your natural hair line ends).  I'm experimenting where I need my straps still.  The issue I have is that the wig tends to slip back on me.  I don't know if this is because my head is big or I need to adjust the wig so the straps are tighter on my head.
Wig with uncut bangs

When I wear my wig though I don't find it itchy.  I've worn a couple wigs that were incredibly itchy so with the little itch there maybe with this wig, I don't notice.  The wig can get hot but what wig doesn't get hot on warm days and/or a full day of wearing it?  Overall I find this wig to be amazingly comfortable.  Even with it's length, which falls to my waist, I don't have any problems with it bothering me when going about my day.  While wearing this wig, I've been complimented many times on how people like my new hair style and dye job.  It's funny when I tell them its actually a wig because they don't believe me.

I give this product a 9/10.  Only reason why it isn't a 10/10 is because of how the wig keeps slipping back some.  I can't tell if its because of me not figuring out where I need the straps or what.  Overall, I highly recommend this wig to those who are starting to wear wigs to those who are veteran wig wearers.  This wig is perfect for daily wear with how realistic and natural it looks.  I'm incredibly happy with my purchase of my Caramel LushWigs wig.  I defiantly plan on buying more wigs from LushWigs.  They have a nice, helpful, and easy to use website.  Plus they're shipping time is fantastic.  I was expecting my wig to take longer than the actual shipping time was.

Have any of you ordered wigs from LushWigs?  If no, do you own wigs?  Let me know down in the comments!  Survive until next time my fellow internet bloggers!

-AsiaPearce
___________________________________________________________

Business email: officialasiapearce@gmail.com




Tumblr: http://asiapearce.tumblr.com

___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment